Improve Your Squat TODAY – Grab your copy for only $17!
Inside 7 Squat Secrets You’ll Get…
- #1 – Are your hands just hanging out while you squat? If they are, you’re losing force and leaving power and strength for someone else!
- #2 - The eyes have it. Eye and head placement determine the success or failure of a lift. Are you doing it right?
- #3 – For the love of whatever God you pray to, please don’t tell me you’re breathing like Richard Simmons on every rep…inhale, exhale, inhale, exhale…
- #4 – What moves first when you lowering the bar for a rep? If you said knees, YOU’RE WRONG! Learn what, why and how.
- #5 – Are your knees tracking correctly? Done properly, this will help you avoid knee pain AND add pounds to your squat!
- #6 – The torso, upper and lower back MUST be aligned properly to produce max force and avoid injury. Get it right.
- #7 – What are your feet doing while you squat? Are your shoes helping or hurting you? This is make or break stuff…after all, your feet are your only points of contact with the ground while you express force through the ground in squat.
- A nearly 30 minute video of your truly teaching the squat at our recent Freak Athlete Certification. You hear how to perfect the squat from start to finish.
- A BONUS video on Front Squatting from the same Freak Athlete Certification!
“In 4 months, my squat went from 90kg to 190kg and my 40m time dropped from 6.8 seconds to 4.9 seconds!!”
“7 Squat Secrets rullz! It is amazing.”
Our 60 Day 100% Money Back Guarantee
I can’t make a bold claim stating the number of inches this will add to your vertical, how much muscle you’ll add, how much body fat you will lose, or exactly how much weight you’ll add to your squat. Too many factors play into each individual’s results.
I can tell you that EVERY SINGLE athlete I have ever trained who followed my program with 100% compliance for 8-12 weeks experienced dramatic improvements in technique, form, strength and power output.
So here’s the guarantee…”If you aren’t a better, stronger squatter in 90 days, return it for a full refund!”